Win a copy of the new VR Game ‘Lantern’ which is available through Steam, here.
We will be giving three steam keys away for Lantern. To win one simply follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet below:
— VR360 (@VR_Cameras) November 16, 2016
We’ll pick the winners at random at the start of December and contact you via Twitter (we can only do this if you’re following us!).
Lantern is a new Virtual Reality game from developer “Storm in a teacup” where you use the wind to guide a lantern through a VR environment, bringing colour back to the world as you travel. The game does not require a VR headset, but is built with this in mind. Having played a review version of the game using VR I can say first hand that the experience is really beautiful in VR and I highly recommend trying the game.
From the developer:
- Bring the powerful message of everlasting love to four Asian-inspired worlds
- Create wonderful lantern festivals by spreading warmth and joy
- Restful music and peaceful sounds will accompany you on your journey towards happiness
- Immerse yourself in a relaxing experience, like a virtual coloring book with an aesthetic atmosphere
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (i5-2500K for VR)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Standard: nVidia GeForce GTX450 / VR: nVidia GeForce GTX970 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: VR Requirements: Core i5 2500K / 8 GB RAM / nVidia GeForce GTX970 or better
- Entries close at midnight UK time on 30th November
- Winners are chosen at random if they have met the conditions of entry
- Editors decision is final
- No cash alternative is offered
- Winners will be notified via twitter message. If you are not following our account at the time of notification you will forfeit your prize and it will be given to another lucky person instead
- If you entered, you are awesome
- We will always love you.